Wireless AT&T / secret charges

1 Where do you call home, United States Review updated:

You randomly chose to add $91 dollars to my bill. Saying there is a 2year contract fee...why on God's green earth would I pay you money for your entering me into slavery to you for 2 years? I have been a loyal ATT customer for over 50 years and feel that I have been treated like crap. I had loyalty and stayed with you because the service was acceptable- on cell- for the last 20 odd years. However, this is disgusting. Hidden charges are not the way to run a business. I find your internet home service AWFUL, but stayed because the devil himself is better than Comcast. I hope you realize that as soon as possible I will change providers. I despise the way you treat loyalty.

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Su
      19th of Feb, 2016

I have been a customer since 1976 ( only 40 years) ad i too have been treated like crap!!! I did NOT want to change anything on my service but to ask what do I d to optain info on Lifeline who's name I'd forgotten (PG&eE has another name for disabled, elderly, fixed income people, they ALL have different "names"for the SAME mandatory discounts! I just didn't KNOW WHAT THEIRS WAS CALLED!) ALL i wanted was a name. To make a long story short, after returning 2 routers ( have a land line andd internet ONLY!!! and HAVER had that servce for ALL those years, ) well miinus the internet which wasn't around 40 years ago! which i've had siame it became available about 15 years ago or so.

After dealing with 4 peons, 2 supervisors, one manager, a customer service person and a loyalty individual I have been quoted 9 disfferent prices for the SAME service ranging (complete all taxes, etc) from $$34.00 to $116.00!!! I HATE THEM, they liie to you during ONE CALL and during that ONE cal backpedall ATLEAST through 3 different rates!!! II understand your pain and am as we speak looking into other interner NON PROMOTIONAL rates. I'm with you, you are not alone . AT&T lie as much as Comcast, the other alien non human company that is a monopoly and taking over the universe! They must be AL-LIES!!!