Winn Dixie / horrible employees

May 10, 2015
Today, Mothers' Day, I was in the first "express line" on the farthest left hand side. I witnessed the following as a customer in this line; a young man with over 30 items was allowed to utilize the line against customers' protest. Additionally, after the young man left, a tall young woman cut in front of the line. The man in front of me and the one cut off complained to the cashier and she ignored him and tended the customer. Friends? Finally, I live 4 blocks from this store but have avoided it for at least a month because of the express line, not being utilized as an express line. My time is valuable, perhaps my most valuable thing. My terminal disease makes me have to manage my time wisely, Winn Dixie apparently has no respect for there customers time, or for there own protocols and policies. Is this company policy or is this a rogue store? Check the store tapes for verification if you like. The time was 1310 Hrs and the cashiers name was Liani. Store # 0251

N  10th of May, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You are lucky IF you are REALLY terminally ill, that you can get out and go shopping. I am terminally ill and haven't been able to leave the apartment building that I live in since the middle of last October. I guess I would recommend not whining about being terminally ill when there are people much worse off than you are. The thing that keeps me going is my deep interest in genealogy and the fact that I am an avid bookworm, having learned how to read before I started school. It would have taken longer for you to get through the check out line if the cashier had made the person that cut in front of the line go to the back. That would have taken time because the customer would have argued. I sure am glad I have more important things to worry about than who goes first through a checkout line.

Winn-Dixie Logo Winn-Dixie