Winn Dixie / horrible employees
Today, Mothers' Day, I was in the first "express line" on the farthest left hand side. I witnessed the following as a customer in this line; a young man with over 30 items was allowed to utilize the line against customers' protest. Additionally, after the young man left, a tall young woman cut in front of the line. The man in front of me and the one cut off complained to the cashier and she ignored him and tended the customer. Friends? Finally, I live 4 blocks from this store but have avoided it for at least a month because of the express line, not being utilized as an express line. My time is valuable, perhaps my most valuable thing. My terminal disease makes me have to manage my time wisely, Winn Dixie apparently has no respect for there customers time, or for there own protocols and policies. Is this company policy or is this a rogue store? Check the store tapes for verification if you like. The time was 1310 Hrs and the cashiers name was Liani. Store # 0251
More Winn Dixie Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks 
- Winn-Dixie - terrible treatment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food
- Winn-Dixie Stores - employee
- Winn Dixie Store # 0326 Tamarac, Florida - hot food section staff simone and store manager larry
- Winn-Dixie Stores - manager and employee making out in the store.
- Winn-Dixie - i'm complaining about the whole store in deli
- Winn-Dixie - management