Winn Dixiecashing checks

I have been going to this store for years and they put me threw an FBI back round check to cash a check...Never had a bad check with them and they treat you like you just came from Russia...And the 3 working don't know me yet...Give me a break..What a bunch of stupid people at this store...I will go to publix from now on forget this place...Know wonder this store is going under..Under paid idiots is what you get...

Comments

• Ki
      Aug 20, 2009
    Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. - Outrageous design
    Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.

I have been a local customer of Winn Dixi in Destin for 5 years now with no complaints until the recent renovation of signs and long no break isles for more product. Finding items now is extremely difficult for customers and employees alike because of the design. Because the product signs are resessed in the isles by at least ten feet, no one can see where the products are unless one walks the width of the store.
    If V shaped signs like in Publix were in front of the isles and extended at the rear of the isles, customers could see what products were in each isle without having to walk the width of the store. The design is outrageous and totally disfunctional. How could a new renovation be so flawed??? It really is mind boggling.

• Zw
      Apr 15, 2015

I've been shopping at Winn-Dixie for the last 4 years. My mother shopped at many different Winn-Dixies over the course of 45+ years.
    Neither of us have ever had an experience that wasn't resolved to our satisfaction. As for the prices, when I started doing the shopping I checked all the local completion. Unless I was willing to buy unfamiliar brands and bag my own groceries Winn-Dixie was the best choice.
    I will cede that they do tend to understaff on a regular basis.