Windstream / phone
After posting about Windstream, I recieved an email from Windstream requesting to review the circumstances surrounding the complaint.
Guess what ? Over 2 weeks, still NO reply.
This is a prime example of de-regulation on our governments part.
No accountability of large corporations in regards to charges, services etc...
All of us need to take a proactive part in consumerism related to basic services that are provided by mega corporations.
Kill their services off one by one --dont let them bully you--cancel them and then you will realize that their service was not something you couldnt live without, @ some point they are going to get the message.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - Internet service
- Windstream Communications - phone repair service
- Windstream Communications - phone landline
- Windstream Communications - your services
- Windstream Communications - sdwan implementation