Windstream / phone

Wilmore, KY, United States Review updated:
After posting about Windstream, I recieved an email from Windstream requesting to review the circumstances surrounding the complaint.
Guess what ? Over 2 weeks, still NO reply.
This is a prime example of de-regulation on our governments part.
No accountability of large corporations in regards to charges, services etc...
All of us need to take a proactive part in consumerism related to basic services that are provided by mega corporations.
Kill their services off one by one --dont let them bully you--cancel them and then you will realize that their service was not something you couldnt live without, @ some point they are going to get the message.

Comments

26th of Dec, 2008
Windstream Service
December 15, 2008

Mrs C -

I work for Windstream and would like the chance to review your issue and come to resolution. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to email me back with a way to reach you or give me a call at 800-326-6314.

Mollie C
Windstream Communications
  8th of Jan, 2009
Sent: Mon 1/05/09 5:02 PM
To:
Nearly 7 weeks later
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES-WINDSTREAM-PLEASE GET SOME HELP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL CUSTOMERS OF WINDSTREAM, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME A FINAL BILL WITH ALL OF THE EXTRA CRAP CHARGES REMOVED ! Tell your telemarketing company goodbye and go to a more reputable marketer and maybe you will retain the customers you have now.

Ms

I am sorry for the delay in responding. I did not receive a notification from the complaints board I had a reply.

I reviewed the phone number you gave me. I can have our telemarketing company pull the phone call records to review any wrong information given to you. I show the account was set up with Unlimited long distance on 10/13/08 and then changed to our Flex 100 Package on 10/20/08. You did have additional charges for your Ring Plus number and Non Published charge. We do not have contracts, therefore we could have switched your service to any plan we offer. I would like the opportunity to resolve your complaint. Please feel free to reply or call me. 8:00am-5:00pm EST Monday - Friday.

Thank you, again I am sorry for not responding to your email sooner.
Mollie Chewning
Executive Customer Relations
Windstream Communications, Inc
800-326-6314
Co
  20th of Aug, 2013
Mrs.CS
I'm another phone user that is constantly being lied to and get no service. Phone has been out of service since 8/4/13 and everytime I call I get the run around - first they told me it will be 8/26 then 8/18 then 8/10 between 1-5 someone would be at my home. No one has contact came by to this day 8/20. I called again yesterday 8/19 and they told me it would by 9/5. I also told them
my mother has a pace maker that it connected to the landline phone and we can't call it in to physician due to this issue.
It is very obvious that the company doesn't give a you know what about the people only getting their money...
I'm sick of this run around and control that is given to companies like Windstream.

Windstream Communications Logo Windstream Communications