Resolved Windstream — porting phone #
For a whole month we have been trying to get Windstream to release our phone number to Comcast. It's always something stupid, some little thing doesn't match up. We've been on the phone numerous times and think everything is solved and tell Comcast to put the order in again and Windstream rejects it. We've gone so far as having Comcast at our house ready to hook it all up and it doesn't work because Windstream hasn't done what they said. I'd go with a new number but we've had the same number for 15 years and would like to keep it. It seems others in my area are having the same problem.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream Communications - Poor, unreliable internet service - horrible customer service