Windstream/Phone Service / crossed wiring

1 Versailles, KY, United States

I have been calling since November, 2009 to your company correct the problem of crossed wiring. You have yet to fix it or even act like you want to. Of course your operators told me to pay for the inside wiring and the problem would go away. What a crock, like charging me more would fix the crossed wiring situation. How dumb do your operators think I am. To start out my service bundle would ONLY be $49.99 but with ALL YOU TAXES ADDED ON it is $73.28 per month. For what?? So I spend my days complaining about someone else talking while I am using my phone, that I pay for on time every month. Since when does fixing a complaint for 4 months go away because you want to charge me more????? The lines are crossed somewhere and your refusal to fix it is stupid.. How would you like it if I never paid you another dime until my phone is fixed and I can enjoy talking on the phone again???? The proof is in all the complaints that I have made to YOUR 800 numbers, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Get the picture???

Uo