Windstream Communications — employee not doing their job
I called on September 29th to disconnect my internet service. My phone number for the account is [protected] and my name is Kristi Wareneke. The lady I talked to helped with disconnecting and then transferred me to take a touchscreen survey on the phone before hanging up. I had my phone number transferred to my new provider as well. Now 2 months later I have had 2 payments taken out of my account and when I called to resolve it, I was told that no orders were ever put in my account to disconnect and that all they could do was disconnect today but they could not reimburse me my money back. Winstream also stated that they still own my phone number even though it was transferred to my new provider already and that I would have to go through the whole process again.
I feel like the right thing to do would be to reimburse me for the last two months, $166.82, since I did everything by the book and the employee did not do her job correctly.
I would be happy to provide any other information needed to make this happen. Thank you for your time!
More Windstream Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream - lousy service! 
- Windstream - super slow dsl 
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number 
- Windstream - satisfied... not to have their service