WinCo Foods / winco foods food poisoning from eggnog that was not expired yet.
I purchased eggnog that was not expired. It had green mold and black mold fusse in the carton after I had been drinkig about 5 glasses over a period of 4-5 days. Discovered on the 23rd of november 2010 why I had been sick since november 17, 2010. Discovered it was not the stomach flu I had some type of intestinal abdominal food poisioning from the eggnog I had purchased november 14, 2010 which had an expiration date of november 26, 2010. Imagine that a store you shop at 2-3 times a month could cause you to be ill for 7days including thanksgiving day my holiday was messed up and I had a body shut down from the mold and contaminated eggnog. I filled a claim that night I had them take pictures of the eggnog and the proof of purchase. It is the 27th of november and still no word from the insurance co. Or the store still calling them and waiting been going to the dr for my illness to get better from the diarhea and vomitting and stomach cramps and pain. I have a family and just recently had a new babie boy and am trying to get well to see for them.!!
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - customer service
- WinCo Foods - bulk bin dog treats
- WinCo Foods - no holiday bonus for you 2018
- [Resolved] WinCo Foods - employee cynthia bad service
- WinCo Foods - person