WinCo Foods / scented pinecones
What is your annual profit on this product? Is it worth losing a customer during the time you sell it?
My family physically suffers from scented products. This is becoming a more common issue as chemicals become unregulated and technology to produce stronger scents becomes cheaper. We have enjoyed shopping at WinCo, and are sad to have to leave while you continue selling scented products.
If you can only give once, please consider the safety of my family this holiday season. We can't wait to come back when unscented products are not part of your inventory.
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - person
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- [Resolved] Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!
- WinCo Foods - produce
- WinCo Foods - belittling