WinCo Foods / customer service

Chico, CA, United States Review updated:

This store did not have easily accessible riding carts for the elderly. When asked if i could get a riding cart for me and my grandfather me having a broken foot and my grandfather cant walk. Well the lady at customer service named amanda told me i would have to leave my id at the desk and that i had to walk on my broken foot to the vehicle. treating the handicapped and disabled people like trash you lost customers over your bad service winco.

Sk
Sep 4, 2018

Comments

• Do
      18th of Oct, 2018

I find myself in need of an electric cart to shop [difficulty walking]. I made my way [a very long way], to "Customer Service". I was told I had to have identification to obtain a cart - o.k. - I guess this probably not too odd. I don't have to have identification for a push cart, but if you are old or disabled you need a CREDIT CARD to be left as a SECURITY DEPOSIT to use the electric cart. I complied, but was so annoyed at being treated like a THIEF - I could not shop. I have shopped in this store many times, but no more. I am nearly 86 years old - so you won't miss a LOT of business, but I will tell as many people as I can about this practice.

Chico store