WinCo Foods / bad employment practices
Winco foods is the worst employer I have ever had the displeasure of coming across. Are all the other employees on food stamps while working for them too??? Is it normal for the person in charge to yell at new employees during their training??? Do the customers at all winco stores complain about the management??? Do all employees that don't have to be on food stamps degrade those who are??? Even when they have a job??? Working at winco!!! Do all stores hire new employees to avoid paying medical and giving the current employees the hours they need and want??? Do all winco's give their buddies more hours and neglect other faithful employees??? Is it common practice in a very high theft store to fire the employees for not catching a thief??? Is it ethically right to fire employees for filing for unemployment when they are only scheduled for 5-18 hours for the week when they were told at hire it is full time??? Do all winco's practice bad employment practices or is it just the one in federal way, washington??? This is just the beginning. Sure they have great prices, but even those have been going up and I have seen the prices at fred meyers consistently beating winco's prices for many items now. The other stores are catching on to the economy and beating winco's prices now with great customer service and help to your pocketbook!
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - rude employees 
- WinCo Foods - no holiday bonus for you 2018
- WinCo Foods - employee cynthia bad service
- WinCo Foods - person
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- [Resolved] Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!