[Resolved] WinCo Foods — bulk dried apricots
I chipped my molar on a pit fragment that was in a dried apricot from your bulk section. As it was in the bulk section, it didn't contain a warning that it may contain pits or pit fragments.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Visalia, CAIt seems almost an inevitability that dental damage would result from dried apricots with pit fragments because dried apricots are so tough that they can't be chewed or bitten into softly or carefully. Essentially, the amount of biting force necessary to chew the apricot is more than enough to damage a molar if applied to a surprise pit fragment.
I assumed someone would want to know since this is potentially a problem that can recur.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
WinCo Foods Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017
You are not contacting WinCo Foods by posting here; this website is not associated with WinCo Foods. Please direct your concern directly to WinCo Foods by visiting https://www.wincofoods.com/contact
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- Su Ollom - del monte fruit cocktail
- WinCo Foods - cashier
- WinCo Foods - failed customer service
- WinCo Foods - bulk food bins
- WinCo Foods - bad customer service