WigSis / wig

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a wig from this company stating it was a Rhianna look human hair wig. When I received the wig it did not look anything like the wig I ordered and the hair was cheap like hair on a dolls head. I have been emailing back and forth with someone name Olivia in customer service. She keeps telling me to keep the wig and they will refund 20.00 for a wig I paid 131.00 for. I keep telling her that the only reason I ordered it from this company is because they state you can return for a full refund within 15 days, this is why I contacted them the day I got it. Now she is telling me it will take too long to get the wig back to them? This company is definitely a fraud and something needs to be done about them selling in the US. DO NOT ORDER from them.

Va
Jan 22, 2018

Comments

• Ly
      25th of Jan, 2018

I absolutely love this wig! I ordered 29(my usual colour). Everyone raves about the cut and how becoming the style is to me. I've even been told I look 10 years younger (something every woman enjoys hearing!). I now have two Sparkle wigs (both in 29) and plan to get at least one more in another colour. I am using shampoo, conditioner & spray. These products keep the wig looking fresh and "sparkly. "Great product! Thank you for providing a wonderful alternative to thinning hair.

24th of Jun, 2018

@Lynda Greenup Your one of the few lucky ones. The problem is if the wig isn't what you sent for there is no way you will ever get a refund. Not even if you abide by what they tell you to do to get said refund.

• Aa
      24th of Jun, 2018

Watch out for neil s Greenspan, Judith keene Greenspan, Aaron Greenspan. They run fraudulent charities under high five club, think computer Foundation, plainsite.org, plainsite