Wigsis / wig

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a wig from this company stating it was a Rhianna look human hair wig. When I received the wig it did not look anything like the wig I ordered and the hair was cheap like hair on a dolls head. I have been emailing back and forth with someone name Olivia in customer service. She keeps telling me to keep the wig and they will refund 20.00 for a wig I paid 131.00 for. I keep telling her that the only reason I ordered it from this company is because they state you can return for a full refund within 15 days, this is why I contacted them the day I got it. Now she is telling me it will take too long to get the wig back to them? This company is definitely a fraud and something needs to be done about them selling in the US. DO NOT ORDER from them.

Va
Jan 22, 2018

Comments

• Ly
      25th of Jan, 2018

I absolutely love this wig! I ordered 29(my usual colour). Everyone raves about the cut and how becoming the style is to me. I've even been told I look 10 years younger (something every woman enjoys hearing!). I now have two Sparkle wigs (both in 29) and plan to get at least one more in another colour. I am using shampoo, conditioner & spray. These products keep the wig looking fresh and "sparkly. "Great product! Thank you for providing a wonderful alternative to thinning hair.

24th of Jun, 2018

@Lynda Greenup Your one of the few lucky ones. The problem is if the wig isn't what you sent for there is no way you will ever get a refund. Not even if you abide by what they tell you to do to get said refund.

• Aa
      24th of Jun, 2018

Watch out for neil s Greenspan, Judith keene Greenspan, Aaron Greenspan. They run fraudulent charities under high five club, think computer Foundation, plainsite.org, plainsite

• Ca
      9th of Sep, 2018

My 87 year old Mom ordered a wig from this company. When it arrived it was nothing like the wig she had ordered. Very small and felt like doll hair. Which they said was real human hair. They lied. She asked them about a refund. They said the wig was custom made. She never ordered custom made. Another lie. She paid over$120.00 dollars and they said they would only refund 30 %. Well, that would be the cost to send it back. So she is out the money. They took advantage of an elderly women. Trying to find out how to file a lawsuit or compliant.