Wiesner Hyundai - Conroe, TX - 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe / piece of crap!
I just bought a New 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and was very excited at the time of purchase. However on the day I went to pick up my plates for my new vehicle the check engine light came on.
I took the car immediately to the nearest dealership to find out why. The service dept. At that dealership was very nice but after 3 trips there they couldn't fix the problem. We then took the car back to the original dealership (mind you at the time of the first visit we only had around 800 miles on the car. They said they would look at the car and try to fix it. They've had the car for 4 days soon to be 5 and so far no answers. I'm asking the dealership to stand behind their name and give me what I paid for a new car that works without having to go to the shop every week! They said if they couldn't figure it out that we could file a complaint and they would back us up and try to help us out. I have to drive this vehicle to work and back (mainly at 4am and 11pm) on roads that don't have a lot of traffic. I also have to transport my child in this vehicle. I bought a new vehicle so I shouldn't have any worries, but frankly, it is now a vehicle I don't trust. I had a kia once and have already had the run around with dealerships not standing behind what they sell. After 26 trips to the garage with my kia I just gave up and drove a car that was a piece of crap for several years. I then bought a hyundai and had good luck with it so I bought another one and ended up back in kia hell!... I realize at this point i'm just venting and I really hope the dealership comes through. If they do i'll be sure to give them the proper praise. However, if they don't and they continue to yank me around I will be forced to contact everyone I know anyway I know how including the local news to get results that I feel comfortable with. Thanks for listening, i'll let you know what happens.
More Wiesner Hyundai - Conroe, TX - 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing