WhyNotLeaseItunable to get an explanation

I applied for a lease thru these people but they are unable to or refuse to explain to me why they denied me, the only phone numbers have been automated recordings and an automated system. when I emailed they still refuse to give me an explanation as to why they denied an application for a lease, that says no credit check required, minimum age 18 years of age etc. and I was standing in front of the Sears Home Store Rep. giving him all of my info. and they still denied me. all decisions final?? I asked for a manager or supervisor to call me via email so to no avail I still cant get an answer or why I cant rectify the situation by giving the additional information need to get a lease approved. This whole way of doing business is not customer friendly and certainly a scam when they say no credit check required but then when they cant verify anything supposedly they deny you and don't give you the opportunity to get the info required to them. Its no wonder Sears is going out of business No Thanks to this company.

He