Whirlpool / refrigerator
Purchased whirlpool refrigerator model WRF757SDEMO1 one year and one month ago. We are a retired couple with no one else living in our home, no small children to damage anything, yet our refrigerator has what appears to be rust spots bleeding through the doors, both top and bottom. I purchased the cleaner wipes and the spray and have used them according to the individual package instructions. Yet the stains remain. We purchased the refrigerator from our local Best Buy who will not service it unless an extended warranty was purchased from them. How convenient! I have been on hold for over an hour waiting for a representative from whirlpool to answer and finally decided they have outlasted me.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017
Hello Oldandstupid, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Refrigerator. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintsboard), your user ID name (Oldandstupid), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [protected]@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further.
Updated by Oldandstupid, Dec 07, 2017
I find it absurd that whirlpool relies on consumers being coerced into purchasing extended warranties to protect themselves for something that should be corrected by their quality control division before the appliance ever goes on the market. As to your ridiculous theory of humidity, I am using the products recommended in the whirlpool manual!!! A better question would be why whirlpool doesn't have a better customer service department to address concerns before a complaint goes to someone like you. To refresh your memory, I waited on hold for over 45 minutes !!!
Updated by Oldandstupid, Dec 09, 2017
Never accused "Shaun" of representing Whirlpool. Still believe his theory to be absurd. On a better note, my husband spoke directly with a Whirlpool rep who he said was very nice and is sending a cream for us to try, at no cost to us. We are waiting for this product and hope it will solve the problem
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products