Whirlpool India Ltd. Washing Machine / non receipt of gifts

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased washing machine H70 of Whirlpool India ltd. from their online shopping store "Online deals.com". As per the advertisement given on the online deals it was assured that the customers purchasing washing machine through online deals will be in given free gifts worth 1495 of Trendz dinner set and a scratch card including the bumper prize. I purchased the said washing machine and it was delivered to me on 22nd of October 2007 but without any gifts. After some days I approached the online deals through their telephone no as given by them and as well via E-mail . Firstly they did not respond to my calls and finally the no. was kept engaged. After further pursuation and lodging a complaint in the complaint box of the Whirlpool , an email was received by my wherein I was assured that the gifts will be delivered to me within 3-5 days. Besides the customer executive also talked on phone with me as well as with my wife, assuring that the gifts will be delivered. After some time, a letter along with a scratch card was sent to me wherein they intimated that all other gifts will be sent to you within days. But till date more than one and half month has elapsed and nothing of any sort has come from them except that of scratch card. I once again tried to call them on phone, but nobody responded on the phone. This is utter cheating of the customers by luring them to buy online and promising free gifts with the products. I want to bring this fact to the notice of all the people as well as to the concerned authorities in the whirlpool India ltd. so that I am given the due gifts that they promised to give with the products.

Hoping for early response

Rakesh Kaul

Comments

Pr
  20th of Dec, 2007

Even i am facing the same problem i bought a fully automaic washing machine and within a year it went for repair minimum 5 times. Worst product with a quality brand.

Al
  23rd of Dec, 2007

Even I am fed up of irregular working of my whirlpool fully automatic washing machine, which I was purchase on 26 Nov 2005, but since Oct 2006 the machine is not working properly, almost after every wash it gives error and when I complain, the whirlpool engineer visit us and temporary remove the error but again when I us the machine it not work properly, If machine is working like this in their guaranty period then what will happen in future, no one is taking this matter seriously, Worst wroduct and company.

Vi
  11th of Feb, 2008

I purchased Whirlpool washing machine. But I am doing compalin for its water leakage for last 2 week. Nobody is coming to repair it. Incharge of this area used to say Door is locked without visiting home. I am very much frustrated after buying this product.

Sh
  25th of Feb, 2008

I have purchased a whirlpool washingmachine on 27/5/2006 having model no. 9855

SERIAL NO. INB061700087 which have 2 years warrenty period but during this period i have to call the person for repearing the same defect for the seven times.

COMPLAIN NO:- DATED:-

4389 18/8/06

5405 21/9/06

9260 23/4/07

1083 3/5/07

2990 8/9/07

2524 6/10/07

9618 22/2/08

So kindly take ur decision of replacing this piece within one week otherwise we will go to the consumer court...