Whirlpool Estate Dryer/ Model Eed4400Wq0 / won't start
Don't buy this dryer. We had it for one year and it stopped running. I Checked the thermal fuse and the door switch and both were good. Now it gets into the big cost for replacement parts. I' m done with Whirlpool! Since they bought Maytag, they have went down hill. This quote came from the appliance store as they are staying very busy because of Whirlpool problems and complaints.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Mar 07, 2013
Hello Bobby Furr. My name is Amber and I am a representative with Whirlpool. We truly apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with your Estate dryer. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please email us at Whirlpool.[protected]@Whirlpool.com and provide us with your complete contact information as well as the model and serial number s of your appliance. Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard) along with your user name (Bobby Furr), and your ticket number (35344). We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Amber.
More Whirlpool Estate Dryer/ Model Eed4400Wq0 Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products