Whirlpool / irresponsible customer service

Hello,

I'm Sunil from Hyderabad and I own "WHIRLPOOL ICE MAGIC R21" brought in the year 2004 and is still under warranty. This product encountered some problem and is not working properly now - it is completely shutdown since 21st March, 2008. As it is a holiday weekend that time, I called Whirlpool customer service desk in Hyderabad (routed to New Delhi) on 24th March, 2008. The refence number which was given to me in connection to my compliant is "HD[protected]". At the time of logging complaint, I explained how critical this refrigerator for me and urged them to immediate attention. And from that point onwards, I'm calling them daily - morning and evening - to check the status. But, still, I didn't see technician visiting my home to check the problem and fix it.

Everytime I call - I'm getting an answer as technician will be today/early tomorrow morning. Days are running but there are no signs of technician coming to look into this problem.

All of sudden - on 29th March, 2008, when I called to enquire they said my complaint has been closed because I do not own any Whirlpool product - this is a shock to me - no one approached me and they simply closed the call giving non-sense reason.

I didn't expect this sort of irresponsible behavior towards customer's.

I'm running out of options - is there any way I can do to whirlpool people to wake-up from sleep and make them work for pity customers like me.

Thanks,