Whirlpool / refund of money — urgent

Sir, It is very sad to inform that after my repeated requests on cc centre chandigarh my problem is not rectified.I have washing machine of top loading 5.5 kg 2000 model. It is under AMC for last 5 years since its warranty period had expired. It was done through your authorised service centre. Now for last year we had shifted to chandigarh and my w.machine went dysfunctional. I had shown it to our chandigarh cc care and they repaired the washing machine and took Rs 720/- by saying that my AMC is either expired or untracable. Later, on extensive search it was found that my AMC will be expired on 10.09.10. I called at ur cc centre and my problem is not rectified yet even after 1 month. I had paid Rs 3299/- on 23.08.08 through service person MR AZHAR Rohini service centre, with cheque- SBI saraswati vihar, Delhi, no. 394030 at 7.00 pm. This AMC was for 2 years with service request no. 18846 0n that day. Please look into matter and return Rs 720/ at an earliest . The no. of AMC is HP01 241525 AND THIS IS EXTENDED TILL 10.09.10.mY REPAIR JOB NO. 852 ON 4.2.10.Pl. scrutinise the matter at an earliest.
Thanks