Whataburger Restaurants — attempted id theft
Went in one night and ordered five combination meals and I was going to buy everybody dinner.
After filling out my card slip, I was notified that because my total was over $30.00 I would have to supply my social security number, or drivers license number in order to get my food. Last time I checked Whataburger deals in cheeseburgers, not home mortgages.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Las Cruces, NM
I refused giving such information to a totally unsafe employee and decided to cancel my transaction. The employees became aggressive and would not return my card until I gave them the signed receipt. I eventually had to give them a torn receipt in exchange for my debit card back and the promise of a refund.
As of now, I have no refund, no Whataburger in my belly, and a fraudulent charge pending.
Just a heads up to those who might find one day that a combo meal may cost them a lot more than the price on the menu.
More Whataburger Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Whataburger Fultondale Alabama - harrassment/racial remarks 
- Whataburger - service 
- Whataburger - wrong order again x meny! 
- Whataburger - horrible food 
- What A Burger / # 5 Combo - raw chicken
- Whataburger - unsafe seating area and capricious loitering policy
- Whataburger - nine piece whatachicken bites
- Whataburger - service
- Whataburger - fast food
- Whataburger - #1 bacon grilled onions and jalapeño