Whataburger / foreign pieces in meat
I went to the Whataburger on 28th and Main in Fort Worth Texas on the 21st of March at 1252pm. I was eating the burger on the way back to work when I bit into something hard. I spit out what was in my mouth and noticed some pieces of red hard rock like materials, almost like brick / tile / or slate. I thought there was a piece on my tooth but realized it had cracked a chunk off of my lower tooth.
I called the manager and explained what happened and took the food back as she requested. I gave her my information and took a picture of the pieces I found. I was offered a new burger... sorry but after breaking my tooth on one I wont be going back for another burger for quite some time.
I am going to need to get my tooth fixed and will want that taken care of.
109 NE 28th St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
More Whataburger Complaints & Reviews
- Whataburger Fultondale Alabama - harrassment/racial remarks 
- Whataburger - service 
- Whataburger - wrong order again x meny! 
- Whataburger - horrible food 
- What A Burger / # 5 Combo - raw chicken
- Whataburger - unsafe seating area and capricious loitering policy
- Whataburger - nine piece whatachicken bites
- Whataburger - service
- Whataburger - fast food
- Whataburger - #1 bacon grilled onions and jalapeño