Westpac Corporate Bank 511 Garretts Green LA / Sent the money for Fund Transfer

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have received the message from Mr. Ray White, (Director, Customer Financial Services) Westpac Corporate Bank, you have won the prize of 10 Lacs GBP from BMW group. Mr. White required my bank details for transferring the prize money, After providing the information now Mr White are demanding me 550 GBP for transfer fees charges.

I have requested them pl deduct theTFC from the winning amount. Suggest what is fact?

With Regards,
Shiv

Comments

• Pa
      13th of Jul, 2007

I was told to open an account so that i can claim my winning prize. In fact I have to deposit the amount of $750 pounds into the account that i will activate in order to allow the fund to be transfer to my account. The contact bank is westpac cooperate bank in London.

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2007

Of course the money should be deducted from the won amount because its his money and maybe he could be faked after sending the transfer fees charge.

• Hi
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Westpac - Money
    Whakatane
    New Zealand
    EPGBILL.COM

I have had two payments that's nearly $60 that went out on January and February, it is unknown and i am only a single mother and can't afford for money to go out as im a mother with 7kids. I don't know where or who my money went out to. I didn't realise till i checked my statement today, what's going on ??