WestJet Airlines / service

1 Canada Review updated:

Hi my name is John Cole madden and last night may 17, 2018 I was suppose to catch a flight. I had 2 drinks at home and two at the airport before my flight. I always have a few drinks before a flight because planes make me nervous. So I was already boarded onto the flight with my luggage in the bin and was resting my eyes before plane took off. When I was approached by a flight attendant saying that I was a threat and had to leave the plane. Knowing I had no choice I didn't make a scene and left where they had three officers waiting for me outside accusing me of being a drunk. Just would like my flight refunded at the least of another flight thanks for your time.
[protected] I was suppose to head home for may long I havnt been home for a year and was heading from Pearson airport to Thunder Bay

Co
May 18, 2018

Comments

• Hu
      13th of Jun, 2018

Thats awful. I wonder if that was the same flight attendant that took my family off the plane on red eye flight.
    We didn't have anything to drink but I asked the flight attendant her name after she was rude to me . In 5 minutes she came back with security guard to remove us from the flight. It was humiliating never mind inconvenient especially that my husband is disabled and requires a wheelchair.
    We guessed she felt threatened me asking her name and backfired since she was most likely flight attendant in charge.