Western Union Financial Services / i've been blocked from western union for no reason

1 Marietta, GA, United States

I was scammed out of $300 that's American dollars from a family member in Jamaica. For a birth certificate so I contact Western Union and gave his name he has a twin brother. Western Union put his twin brother on the block list after I told him it was not his twin brother. And they put my name on the block list Western Union also asked me how did I get in touch with my cousin I told them through WhatsApp app they never got back in touch with me to investigate they just put all three of us on the block list. It's people from the Philippines that runs Western Union they don't speak proper English they don't understand English so this is what you get once you get on the block list it's hard to get off and they want all your personal information it's not worth putting out all your personal information it's not like you're asking for money you're just sending money.

• Updated by Jamaica 2017, Oct 06, 2018

Contact the Better Business Bureau Consumer Affairs contact the media if you have to. Any government entity and that will help to remove your name off the block list if you're innocent and that will help you because your family shouldn't have to starve especially if you live overseas. Western Union knows better especially when they were part of all the scams that were going on and they allowed it to happen.

Ja