Western Dental / unethical contract

1 355 W ManchesterLos Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: 3237514100

Western Dental gave me only verbal explanation of their benefits, indicating that at any point I would cancel my contract with them if I would get a Dental Insurance, something that I did, now that I have an insurance I took it there and they do not want to take my insurance for future treatments, they asked me to sign, it was my fault I do not read well and I did not receive a copy of the contract until after the fact, now I only make the minimum wage, they did a work that involved an extraction of a tooth, sent me to an specialist that I had to pay extra, the work lasted 3 months, after the extraction the bridge that it was fitted was loose and was giving me pain on my jaw, to the point that I was bleeding, I had to removed it, their response has been pretty slow and now they are talking about doing another dental work which will increase the contract. I need help, I need to cancel my contract, I had already paid $1384 so far and all they have done is the bad bridge and 2 extractions, they tried to fix the bad bridge but I'm still in pain.

Oscar Mendoza