Western Dental / it all started w/a root canal

Western Dental
San Diego
I went to get a root canal around the mid of 2008, who would of know what a bad year I would have ahead of me. The doctor did the root canal, at that time I had Medi-cal letter on it was cut. I started noticing that my mouth would have an awful ordor even after brushing my teeth. In a matter of weeks I started getting a flavor in my mouth with was puss. My face started geeting all swollen from my left side where the root canal was done. I once again got Medical and went to the dentis with a disfigured face. They said the root canal did not stick or something like that since I over heared two dentist speaking. The dentist who had done the root canal said, I should call Medical and see if they would pay so that I could got with another specialist. I asked him to just pull it out since I had already got a root canal and did not want to go thru the pain again. After the infecton cleared they pulled it out along with two top wisdom teeth. A week later I started geeting severe pain only to my whole left side of head, face and neck. I went to the clinic and told me a had an infection on my head. I took the medicine that was perscribed. When it was time for my two week check up to see how my wounds were healing I told the doctor about my symptoms and he said everything was fine. Once again I got pain I was going back and forth from the health clinic to dentist. I kept insisting that the pain I felt was about where the bottom tooth had been pulled out. Evertime I went the Dentist seemed annoyed I seemed to ignore what I was teeling him. I would get soo.. much pain during the night, I could not sleep, I was unable to take care of my 2 year old daugter, she had to stay with grandma.I failed my college courses, and now I'm scared to go to the dentist. I know I need to fix the problem but who can you really trust?
June15 again I went to tell them my face was getting swollen, a female dentis helfed me I explained and she just hit my tooth the one before the one that got pulled and said you need a root canal.
As of I believe July 2009 Medical dose not cover adults over 21, so I'm assed out, once more so I thought. 5 days go Western Dental sent me a letter saying they would provide me with another root canal.
What should I do?

A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
Don't go back go to a specialist periodontist or what ever. I had a very bad experience with western dental and a root canal, I am writting a letter to the dental board and filing a complaint against the dentist. Very bad! Hope you get better soon !
A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
Sue their ###. They are offering you a free service, that means they are scared and you have grounds to file a malpractice suit against them.

Western Dental Logo Western Dental