Western Dental Folsom / no service

1 Folsom, United States Review updated:

I made an appointment with the Folsom office, which is the nearest dental office to me that accepts Medi Cal. It's 78 miles away, or 90 minutes drive, each way. I got there early, and filled out the forms. I went right in, and the radiologist did a great job on my full mouth xrays. She took my Blood Pressure( BP from here on). It was about 152 over 102(high).The doctor came in, and started dictating the exam to the assistant, without introducing herself( an Indian woman). I told her I was on BP meds, recently, the last 2 weeks. The office mgr. went over an estimate with me for a crown, a $1000 deep cleaning, and a partial denture for the uppers. Total over $2000. I opted for the extraction I came in for, and the Dr. came back and asked her to take my BP again. I told her the radiologist had taken it about 20 min earlier. OK. so, she came back in a few minutes, and said she could not do my extraction because of high BP, and it had to be under 90 on the lower number. So, I waited a week, drove an hour and a half each way, and got no service. Medi Cal needs good dentists, who are not just out to rip people off. Stay clear of Western Dental, is my advice. I will never go back there.

Mi
Apr 22, 2015

Comments

• We
      24th of Apr, 2015

Hello,

Your comments are important to us! We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns. However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution. Please feel free to call me, Mayra at (855)779-7678 or if you prefer, please send me an email to SMRT@westerndental.com.
    Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,