Western Dental / filled wrong teeth
BEWARE OF WESTERN DENTAL!!! I’m 45 years old and this was my 1st cavity filling experience ever. The 1st time I went in the found a cavity and wanted to fill it immediately. They gave me an appointment for the very next morning. I waited 5 hours to be seen. They pulled up some one else record and filled the wrong teeth. The fillings immediately fell out. I called back and told them I was in pain and could not eat. They said they could not see me for another week. I asked for the manager. He would not speak to me. I asked for the receptionist and the manager’s name and they hung up on me. The service is like a fast food restraint. Only the $$$$$$ and people number count matter to them.
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental Services - aggressive collection due to an error on their part!
- Western Dental Services - products and services
- Western Dental Services - my daughter
- Western Dental Services - I cancelled my business with western dental
- Western Dental Services - upper dentures