Western Dental Bakersfieldworst billing

I had my daughter and son go to this dentist in April 2014. They both were checkups and ended up with my daughter getting her fillings and my son had a cleaning. I wanted to go thru them for my son who needs braces but his dad said no that they are the worst dentist company to go thru so only daughter did her fillings there. My insurance covered both and only my daughter had a patient cost which was 331.80. So they printed the pre made payment stubs for the months which was the around 34.00 monthly, always paid on time every month and the last month was supposed to be January 1/25/15 and the remaining is 42.80. We would get the monthly statement also by mail with the updated contract every month showing what we paid and what is remaining on the balance. So we have our last statement dated 1/30/15 and showing the contract balance is 41.80, must of paid 1.00 more somewhere. So I would think that every month as the balance is getting lesser and low and behold, my daughter paid today the remaining for the 41.80 instead they said it was late so it is 67.00 with the late payment fee. Fine, we paid the 67.00, they printed out the receipt with a balance of 151.00?? I called and asked why are you charging me when we have audited on our side every month what we paid, why didn't someone notify us that this is incorrect or if the insurance added something. They are the worst dentist and worst of all my son's dad warned me not to go with them cause their billing is the worst and they will mess up your account. No wonder people with medical is covered and don't have to worry about a bill.. i will never ever go with them again.

Comments

•   Feb 20, 2015

Hello,
    Your comments are important to us! We would like to take this opportunity to answer each and every one of your concerns. However, due to HIPAA Privacy regulations we are limited in our response to your specific concerns through this medium. We are proud of the quality of service we provide and would like to find a possible solution. Please feel free to call me, Mayra at [protected] or if you prefer, please send me an email to [protected]@customerservice.com.
    Again, thanks for your comments and hope to hear from you soon.
    Regards,
    Mayra
    Social Media Response Team

• Sl
      Feb 20, 2015

Never use Western Dental, they are horrid and theives! They treat their patients like garbage.