Wesley Berry Flowers / Did not deliver Flowers

Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-851-2881

Ordered Flowers 4 days in advance on line, never received a confirmation of order after card was charged $68. I printed out the page and tried to call but went through the phone run around pressing #2 only to be hung up after a few seconds. I tried the new sales line but the operator put me on hold and then again, I was hung up on. Frustrated I gave up hoping it would work out for the best. It did not and on Monday our flowers never arrived. I am now on the phone with them and have been told not to worry, they will get there within 3 days. I am still on the phone trying to just get my money back. Odds my friends are not looking good with these scamsters.

Comments

• Tm
      2nd of May, 2012

unfortunately they will offer to give you a store credit...who in their right mind would want to order from them again and then they will tell you that the owners policy is to never refund the entire bill unless it is a funeral that they screwed up on. They keep a handling fee in my case 18.00 for doing absolutely nothing. I can see if it was the product i was unhappy with and they delivered it but when there is no product no delivery what exactly did they handle? i bet the owner is loaded with this store policy. when you treat people wrong in life and in business you get what you give. i hope i hear about it when they get theirs

• Sc
      3rd of May, 2012

They did offer a store credit and you are absolutely correct...who in their right mind would order from these characters again. On a bright note I did get the supervisor to admit that she was just doing her job which she needed to keep as jobs are slim in MI but she was sorry and didn't agree with the way things are handled. I left it at that as just getting someone to acknowledge the company policy is to take the money and sort things out later as they fall was for me better than the any store credit.

15th of Feb, 2013

Hello; I ordered today at 9 am through Wetleys Berry Flowers as well, here in Charlotte NC. I ordered my spouse Flowers, Ballons and Candy. I asked that if the order could not be delivered today before 1 pm that I would pick up the purchase before 3 pm. I asked that I receive a phone call to pick up the purchase in an effort for him to receive them on time. We never received the order. I never received a phone call. I called numerous times and kept getting a run-around! I was too embarrassed to tell my husband that I purchased a Valentines Gift that never showed! I was so upset & disappointed! I plan to contact channel 9 news ASAP via Don Griffin regarding this "Rip off Co"!!!