Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / poor service

1 Creedmoor, NC, United States

Store #00001359, DOS 04/19/17, 4:24PM. This is the second time I've sent in a complaint re: this restaurant. They just re-opened in January after remodeling and the service has been horrible since then. The drive thru is not an option for state workers that only have 30 minutes for lunch! Going inside for ordering is not much better-poor service from staff that move like a sloth with no consideration to their guests. There is bickering among the staff in front of customers which is completely unprofessional. I waited 20 minutes for an order that consisted of only 3 meal combos with potatoes only to find the 2 potatoes that they were going to give me were cold! When a manager finally arrived to try and replace them, she discovered there were no potatoes prepared to replace them! She did offer us our choice of replacement, but after 3 similar experiences I will not be going back to this restaurant. Additionally, the dining area is always dirty with sticky floors-not an image that corporate Wendys would approve of, I'm sure.

Ll