Wellsfargo Auto Finance` / phone harassment!

po box 29704 phoenix,az 85038Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-559-3557

They have lost my car pmt. and charged me late fees because i was late on a pmt. (Because they lost it!) They would not quit calling me.

Comments

Fr
  20th of Jan, 2008
We have had nothing but problems with these people. Something has got to be done. We have had them take payments from our checking account which has caused us to pay a lot of overdrafts and non sufficent funds all without being authorized. The list goes on and on.
Ta
  6th of Nov, 2008
i'm upset because i pay my car note by phone it makes it easier for me. ok well, around august i get a call about i haven't paid my car note. when i did ok miss i see we recieved it on let's say the 22nd when i paid for it earlier . well that doesnt matter now they have put me in the collection department calling my mom and me from 8 am to sometimes9:30pm 5 different numbers and no ones giving the same info.so i decided to call the lady was so rude if i had had any money in your bank i would withdrawl every pennie or dollar i promise! long story straight so i call one of the right numbers and talk to 5 different people so god bless this one lady who sent me a statement. but why should i send wells fargo my info when nobody can seem to get it right so you decide that you just going to add this payment on to me making it 2 or 3 months max like i'm not paying for this and call me and my mom mon-sun 8-9:30 when my money is limited and my bank is helping me pay this and when i have to pay them back plus insf fees because of someones calculations. the result is this late fees and 10 fee to pay by phone/ get off the gas and you want even send me my letters that i use to get lying saying that they are sending it and i never see nothing but a bill .the point someone messed up and i have to pay and your not going to refund my bank account . no cause i ask a stupid credit yea right and i decide i don't want the car . that's my money, and bank account you messing with and you want even take it out right any more you use to be pretty good the problem now you figure it out

i'm out before i get mad all over again
Ji
  4th of Dec, 2008
We wish, we had never done our loan, with these people . They are always rude. and are never professional.A business should be ran, as a business.People like this (wells fargo) are why our country is in trouble.
Mi
  3rd of Jun, 2009
Spoke wto (3) different customer service REPS today, to resolve an erroneous Billing matter. Did not get a single professional person. All 3 were rude, dismissive, condescending and would not listen to the customer's issues. Their tactic is to repeat the same sentence over and over again, without listening or trying to resolve anything. One of them ...mid-conversation, without coming up with a solution, decided to say "ok thank you for calling wells fargo... OKAY..thank you for calling wells fargo ...good bye" - MID-conversation! Who can we complain to? Is there a fax/email contact for the Phoenix Auto Lease department??

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo