Wells Fargo / auto opening e-mail's.
It's Saturday 1140 am, my Ex girlfriend had my Wells Fargo account numbers. I went to my nearest WF location and changed accounts. I emphasized; "I Don't Want ON-Line Banking!" I get home and I'll be damned but there are 4 e-mails in my in-box. "Hmmmm". I created a folder to stick them in, checked off the little green box, click "send" to new folder and the damn thing opened instead. Then I sent it to the folder with no problem. There are 3 remaining unopened Wells Fargo e-mails, , , , , , , , , . (Fluke???) Gotta see if it happens again. I clicked the box, found the folder and clicked send. It opened too. The 2 remaining mails did the same thing and needed to be opened before I could folder them.
Why is Wells Fargo so Hell Bent on getting into my computer???? Are they developing software that they can use against us someday?
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service / payment to account
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks