Wells Fargo / remodification
To whom it may concern,
I am at an absolute loss with your company. My is house is be sold on April 2nd. We begun the paperwork to modify our mortgage in August of this year. The person assigned to our account was useless. She did not process our paperwork in a timely manner thus continuing a saga of paperwork for us. I had called her manager several times and never got a call back from her she would just have the rep call me. After I lost it and called the 1st managers manager she called me back and said she could see that paperwork was not worked in a timely manner. So she moved me to a new rep (whom has been great but we are out of time and have no answer on our home). Yesterday I spoke to the attorneys that are handling this for Wells Fargo and was told we could asked for the reinstatement and may have been able to pay that and this could have all ended months. However, it's to late for that now according to them. I am going to list below the problems that I have seen within your organization I doubt it will do much but I am going to any way.
1. First assigned remobilization rep was useless never processed paperwork in a timely manner, never left me voicemails when she supposedly called, and called our old phone number instead of the new one. Her name was Cassandra (Shawn) Ransaw
2. Her manager Robin Ausloos - I called her several times and she would have Cassandra call me - I was told by Cassandra her manager had reviewed her records with my account and she was not seeing any problems
3. So I called Robin's Manager - Brandon Sterle who has never returned my call however it did get Robin to call me. And then I was assigned a new rep.
4. If the first person I was assigned to would have processed us in the fall we could have found out if we could modify or not and if not we could have asked for a short sale.
5. I had not been told until yesterday that there was a reinstatement that could have been paid and this could all be avoided.
6. I would sincerely like to have Wells Fargo look at this and take part in their fault in all of this.
7. The Attorneys office that you use will not return call and when you call in you get bounced around to different voicemails and put on hold to never get a return call.
8. In my opinion if the first rep would have done her job and got our paperwork through we could have found out if we were approved or not and if not we could have tried to do a short sale however her not doing her job has taken that away from us.
We have intended to keep the house we even had a new roof put on in November.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - to return vehicle