Wells Fargo — redirection of funds without proper notification
Took my payments and placed them towards their insurance instead of car payments, then repossessed my car stating it was 93 days late when my bank clearly shows a bill pay direct from them to WFDS less than a month before.
I was not even contacted prior to repossession until it was too late for me to resolve the issue. I understand that they had a lawsuit previously for calling too much, but you can't go the opposite direction and not call either.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Huntsville, AL I was not aware that there was an issue until the car wouldn't start. When my husband tried to call to find out what was going on, the lady he spoke to was extremely rude and did not even want to work with him at all. She told him that there was no option other than pay the full amount of the loan or it would be repossessed. Now they say we can have it back if we pay the full amount owed, not just past due, but full amount of the loan, and if they sell the vehicle we will still have to pay. Really?
This company is corrupt. Go elsewhere for your loan services.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment