Wells Fargo / terrible everything

1 2510 W. Pinnacle Peak RoadPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

This complaint comes on the heals of my wife being fired by this company not once but twice. This company has had an issue with my wife working for them since she came down with the illness/disability of epilepsy. They have done things such as not grant her time off when she had an attack of seizures. They have told her on many occasions that they can't work with her illness. They did not comply with doctors orders in regards to her schedule, and many other things that would make it easy for her to do her job, such as frequent short breaks away from the computer screen. This affected my wife's performance allowing them to dig up a reason to get rid of her. If you bank with this company understand that you are not only supporting this type of behavior but you are saying that you are ok with this happening. Someone who has a disability being treated as my wife was is no excuse for what they did. Wells Fargo has a history of not complying with the law and they have done it again in the case of my wife. My hope is that people who read this complaint will understand what this does to someone with this illness and the stress that they incur will cause them to potentially have more and more seizures due to the fact that they are placed under stress and can't go through with their daily lives.

We are seeking legal action against Wells Fargo for their illegal behavior.

Az

Comments

Va
  7th of Oct, 2008

Wells Fargo representative arrogantly insisted there was no problem when the bank's automated phone number repeatedly sent me to the wrong information. It was a strange situation that was made worse by Brian's tone of voice that there was no problem. I finally decided to get help at another time. It would be great if Wells Fargo would listen to complaints and then investigate to determine if there IS a bad employee on their phones. Especially in this economic climate, it could cost them a lot if they don't. Oh well, not my problem.

Wi
  22nd of May, 2011

I have the same issues with Well Fargo too!