Wells Fargo / terrible everything
This complaint comes on the heals of my wife being fired by this company not once but twice. This company has had an issue with my wife working for them since she came down with the illness/disability of epilepsy. They have done things such as not grant her time off when she had an attack of seizures. They have told her on many occasions that they can't work with her illness. They did not comply with doctors orders in regards to her schedule, and many other things that would make it easy for her to do her job, such as frequent short breaks away from the computer screen. This affected my wife's performance allowing them to dig up a reason to get rid of her. If you bank with this company understand that you are not only supporting this type of behavior but you are saying that you are ok with this happening. Someone who has a disability being treated as my wife was is no excuse for what they did. Wells Fargo has a history of not complying with the law and they have done it again in the case of my wife. My hope is that people who read this complaint will understand what this does to someone with this illness and the stress that they incur will cause them to potentially have more and more seizures due to the fact that they are placed under stress and can't go through with their daily lives.
We are seeking legal action against Wells Fargo for their illegal behavior.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats
- Wells Fargo - cash deposit 
- Wells Fargo Bank - cash deposit