Wells Fargo Mortgage / short sale
I contacted WF regarding a short sale on my home after losing my job. It took three phone calls to receive the correct paperwork needed to begin the process. After I returned all that was requested I received a letter stating my short sale had been denied.
Upon contacting customer service I was told it was due to not submitting all the required forms.
They had in the computer that had tried to contact me several times regarding the matter. Being with a cable company for my telephone I was able to bring up my last 90 days worth of phone calls, both incoming and outgoing. None were present from WF. I told them they were liars in addition to being idiots at customer service.
My assigned agent has had a full voicemail box for over three weeks making leaving a message impossible.
I had copies of all my faxes, emails and phone calls with dates and times, however, none of that mattered with their dishonest way of doing business.
I would never use WF for any banking service and have told all of my friends to do the same.
More Wells Fargo Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Account Takeover Dept
- Wells Fargo - service 
- [Resolved] Wells Fargo - branch manager
- Wells Fargo - moving funds from an existing retirement plan
- Wells Fargo - unauthorized purchases made by my debit card no...5875 &...5867