Wells Fargo Finantial / Retail / refused accom according to ada requirments

United States Review updated:

In I asked for a disability accommodation; and they refused me access to that right of the ADA law. I simply asked for a date change of due date to meet the other bills that I have so that I could remember my due dates all together, that would re-insure my timeliness with out fail. Due to an accident beyond my control I requested this again...and again today and received the date change finally, however I'm stuck with late fees that Wells Fargo Financial Corporation refuses to help me with...or work with me at all. They appear to be a Very, Very GREEDY company, and not willing to help a person with a problem after spending approx $2, 700.00 with in a year without missing a payment. If you ask me a person that is to be considered rather an expert at dealing and helping others succeed in the business world of social media. The mere fact is; if I had that business this isn't the way you treat customers, nor other business owners customers that are you're ... business partners. Tammy Mathias Social Media and Business Matchmaker, and Linked- In Expert.

Ta
Mar 17, 2014

Comments

• Do
      17th of Mar, 2014

The ADA involves physical access to buildings and parks, not mental access to your memory banks. Write due dates on a calendar and you won't forget again. And stop whining before truly disabled people beat you up.