Wells Fargo Financial / fraud!

As called by Sr. credit manager Chris Ives to consolidate credit cards to 1 monthly payment. We went to the office to see what they could do for her. Chris told us in order to get my fiancé' cards brought to 1 monthly payment with a good apr rate and a manageable payment he suggested to refinance our Toyota corolla which we had a 7.9apr for 60 month and put her cards with that in order to bring the cost of her monthly payments down. Chris had mention to me being part of this loan in order for her to better qualify for the refinance of her vehicle as well as consolidating her cards for the purpose of using my income to show more income on the new loan. I told Chris that I didn't want to use me because of my bankruptcy and that I knew my score would hurt her but he reassure me that my score wouldn't be used and that they would use her score which 700's and the only reason they needed me was for my income. I said that sounds good to me as long as we

use her credit score and get an apr rate that is lower than 10% he reassured me again that it wouldn't be a problem. That was our 1st visit .We had to come back because they needed some info from me. A few days later we came back and started the paper work to get the loan through and it was close to closing time for them so they where in a rush to make sure our loan was processed. While that was being processed Chris was going over the paper work and telling us what our loan was going to be which was writing down on another blank piece of paper with the number of 9.6 apr rate and a 60 month payment of 440 a month That's exactly what I wanted to get done. Problem #1 we didn't receive exactly what we went in for, instead we got checks to pay off little credit cards to the amount of $3000 and also the payoff to our car to the amount of $17000 . We had looked over the paper work we had signed and also the page with the numbers he had written on a blank piece

of paper, with all the normal things on a loan document. Problem #2 we got home and realized that we where missing the 2 important checks. I gave Chris a call he said that they might have gotten printed so after days of calling him back and trying to get answer from him he finally had told me that he wasn't able to get those cards in to our loan and he told me that we where max out on how much money they could loan us and the other thing was we never received a copy of page two which had the loan numbers as far as apr rate the trem of the loan which showed 9.6 and 60 month term for 440 I had given him a call for that at was told by Chris that it was a dmv paper work and wasn't necessary to have and I ask him are you sure because it says on page one that page two has all the numbers and Chris said I am pretty sure but I will give you a call back that never happened. A month later we received the bill which showed apr rate of 17.74. Are you kidding me!

And a loan of $456 some change a month and the loan for 72-months I was very angered, betrayed, and upset at wells Fargo. I never rec'd anything to show the numbers that where told to us were real and because I should have made a case for the missing page not rec'd I was screwed. Now we're force to have a car loan that has a rate of 17.74 from a loan which we had a rate 7.9apr rate which is the reason for this long letter I asked them this question why would anybody sign/ refinance a car loan from apr rate of 7.9 to a 17.74. I told them if I had seen those numbers the day we signed we never would have signed. Chris had done a lot to make sure we never understood fully what we had signed and withheld documents from us in order to keep us from stopping the loan process. This is FRAUD plan and simple! We have an 8 month old baby, and we thought we were doing well by getting our small debt in control.

Comments

• Bu
      23rd of Mar, 2009

contact the attorney general office immediately and better business bureau, file eveything you can against these people they do this to all of us.

• Wi
      17th of Apr, 2009

It seems to me that there are not only two sides to every story, but that you have managed to tell your side incorrectly. There are so many complaints listed about how banks are out to get us, but people don't realize that they can't help everyone. In this instance listed above, it seems that 1) if you were hesitant, you should not have signed and 2) you don't understand the loan. I also find it interesting that you would post someone's actual name in a complaint with the word "sucks." Your writing is a best a juvenille atempt at name calling. I would assume you are 18 years old, because adults don't act this way. You would have been more convincing calling everyone "stupidheads." Instead of ranting, raving and calling names, you should have taken the loan to another bank to see what could be done, or to a credit union. Your lack of class just goes to prove that as well as not understanding finances, you don't understand proper manners. To quote you, your complaint "sucks."

• Wi
      17th of Apr, 2009

On a further note, I hope Wells Fargo does not read your comments posted here, because there could be legal ramifications to your posting. You used someone's full name, and with the information listed, it would not be hard to figure out who posted this. Therefore, there could be legal issues with slander, liable, and other such problems from posting unconfounded allegations with someone's name.

• Fo
      29th of Sep, 2009

Chris Ives
    235 Town Center
    Santee Ca
    619-448-2179

Chris has moved up to assistant manager. Congrats.

• Th
      27th of Oct, 2009

ive gotten a loan here before. i asked what the rate, term, and fees were and they pointed it to me and i signed the same sheet of paper that had the rate. you can't even do a loan without signing all the papers. my wife cosigned because we share the mortgage costs and she signed the paper too. i got the checks the day i signed and made sure it matched the papers we signed. i know that customer service is important but everyone knows--dont sign any papers unless you know what they say

3rd of Feb, 2010

i don't think you understand APRs and how compounding interest regardless of the rate will usually cost more and take you longer to pay than a fixed simple interest loan. Even at a higher rate. That's what's wrong with America, people focus on a rate and not the loan. That's why so many forclosures and credit card users!