Wells Fargo / cerita battles of wells fargo is a liar

I have to defend myself and my family from all of the lies Cerita Battles of Wells Fargo is spreading about me and my family. Thanks to myself and other corporate executives Cerita Battles is in the position she is today. She contributes very little if anything to Wells Fargo. We even created a special segments position for her to make blacks visible in our organization and she goes around calling me and my husbank Brooks Bryant and my boys Hunter Bryant and Max Bryant white privilege. Everybody knows I got Max that job at Lennar home builders because I am who I am and have connections, but who cares?

Cerita Battles is a sham and thanks to Wells Fargo giving her a job with an phony title for which she isn't qualified she can pay for those expensive hair weaves which are fake looking.

Keep it up Cerita and you will be back on the Teller line at the branch where you came from. And also everyone knows you are trying to kick it with David Miree in TX, but he is not interested in you, he only likes women like me.

Li
Feb 16, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      16th of Feb, 2019

OMFG what the hell is WRONG with you?????

You just put your kids' FULL NAMES on this site and on the internet! My God it's like 1990 all over again!!!

PS. You are the reason blacks absolutely DESPISE whites or anyone not black!

Fvk off.

• Li
      23rd of Feb, 2019

So Cerita how many times are you going to attack our family? You have those expensive hair weaves thanks to my mom Liz Djokovich Bryant this is so crazy how dare you. Not my fault wells fargo customers dont pay their mortgage mostly black people i'm sure they dont pay they should be foreclosed. Borrow and pay teach your people that go preach about it in church, and dont blame others for being privileged when you get the most privileges than anyone else. my mom said you were after Greg Gwizdz and he rejected you and now you are angry, try again lady, this is Hunter Bryant