Wells Fargo / we lost our home!!

We lost our home due to my illness. We tried to contact the CEO and even sent him a letter along with pictures my daughters had drawn of our home.. They wanted to do a forebearance but who can come up with all the back payments.. We were told we couldn't afford it anymore. To make a long story short I would not suggest this company as a mortgage provider. We are down to one income and they wouldn't lower the payments for us to stay.. To all of you who are losing your homes I pray you have the strenghth to get through it and when you have exausted all your options and they still won't help you keep your home.. Walk away knowing you did all you could to save your home...

Su

Comments

• Du
      19th of Aug, 2009

We explained to them over months and months about our son having several medical problems plus the loss of hours at work. We requested help several times, finally they just sold our home out from under us prior to any requested help could be given. We have down sized to a town house with payments of half the high ones that WF gave us. They should hang their heads in shame. I am a vet and they would rather keep dead beats in homes rather than someone who served in war. I know of a woman that is recently divorced and doles not even have a job that has been in her house 20 months w/o making a payment. We got two months behind and they sold ours that quick. SHAMEFUL!!!