Wells Fargo / wells fargo disapearing transactions

United States Review updated:

Looking for more people who are having this same problem. I booked a wedding chapel for me and my fiancée’s wedding using my wells Fargo check card. Ok. I checked the balance a few minutes later, and it was on my account, taken out and all, for like 3 days. Then today I checked my balance, and the transaction is no where on the site. I’m willing to bet it would be on here in a day or two, whole point is they are hiding transactions to confuse consumers, therefore racking up unfair overdraft charges, (lol) in the order, largest to smallest. Nothing about the time or date of transactions. Just trying to find out if there is more people with the same problem, how many there are, and what we can do about it...class action lawsuit anyone?
Va

Comments

Ph
  1st of Sep, 2008
Identical situation here in Las Vegas.
Transactions appear as pending for maybe a day, and then just simply vanish, only to reappear days later, sometimes as still pending, and sometimes not.
In this day and age, with the technology we have that can pinpoint a person's exact location on the planet and with the instant communication we have today, this is unacceptable for 'online' banking. (I use that term VERY loosely)
The Federal government needs to take a close look into the business practices of this institution.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo