Wells Fargo / do not ever deal with wells fargo!
My name is Beverly. My mother (81 years old) and father (83 years old) have a bank account with Wells Fargo. My mother became ill and my father needed a current balance for their attorney. Wells Fargo only sends a bank statement every other month, so we called and wrote letters requesting this information for weeks. My parents attorney did the same. We received no response. Today was the last day the attorney needed this information for Medicaid so I called. My father and I were on the phone asking for help for two hours and we never got a bank statement. We got transferred from one person to another. Some were very rude. Every other bank helped my father by faxing the current balance to the attorney, but for some reason no one at Wells Fargo would help us.
I am writing to let everyone know "Do not ever deal with Wells Fargo". I would not want you to go through what these people put my father through today.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage