Wells Fargo Bank / scam and cheating
It has now been over 6 years since Wells Fargo Bank illegally accepted, cashed and released almost $1 million of stolen check funds, payable solely to 'The Madden Company', but stolen, then signed/endorsed by SAVIN Corporation, who is owned by RICOH-Japan. If you or I had stolen and cashed these 7 large checks, with a handwritten deposit endorsement, WE WOULD BE IN JAIL, but International Corporate executives, like Jim Ivy, ex-CEO of RICOH-USA and SAVIN, has not yet been charged.
This is ironic, considering Mr. Ivy is already incarcerated, having been convicted of sexually assaulting a minor, under the age of 13, while in charge of these large office equipment companies in the USA. Please help us, as we have lost faith in our federal government to do anything, having passed the buck to other agencies, until there are no more agencies to file reports/complaints with.
Visit www.ThisIsJustice.com to see our actual evidence, including a copy of a check for over $200, 000.00, which was one of seven checks stolen and then illegally cashed by Wells Fargo Bank.
Thanks very much.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks
- Wells Fargo - safety deposit box - wells fargo stole my property and breached my confidentiality
- Wells Fargo - mortgage