Wells Fargo Auto Finance / rude customer service/harrassment

Wells Fargo Auto Finance
228 Caroll Street
Random Lake
Phone: 920-918-5179
Wells Fargo Auto Finance calls at least 6-8 times per day. I already know that my payment is late. However, New Year's Eve was the ultimate in nastiness and rudness on their behalf. A man called and I tried to explain that there was truly a family emergency and I could provide him with proof of this. He wanted nothing to hear of this. All he did was rip me from one end to the other telling me that instead of going out to party for new years I should stay home and save my money and pay them. He told me if I did not make the payment that night that he personally would come and repossess "Their property." Needless to say I was devastated. This is totally uncalled for and to me constitues harrassment. He refused to give me his full name when I asked him for it so that I could report his ridiculous behavior on the phone. He told me, "you don't have anything to complain about." I am tired of this rudeness. I will be glad when I no longer have to deal with them. I still have not made the payment but hope to make a payment soon. The other part that I left out is that he told me to borrow the money from my parents. When I said that my parents were deceased, he accused me of lying. WAY OUT OF LINE! I am not looking for a freebie but I think in lieu of this behavior, they ought to credit my account with at least a months payment if not the remainder of the loan.

A  21st of Mar, 2009 by
I've been dealing with a Mason... What's yours named?

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo