Wells Fargo Auto Finance / scam and cheating!
Bought a car in Sept/07 and made every payment to date. Provided my insurance the day of purchase and even followed up with agent. I have been with state farm for 20 plus years. Now in Jan/08 I get a letter from Wells Fargo that I am soon to be charged 1826.00 for insurance. I made contact with agent information was again sent. Then 2 weeks later another letter stating that it was sent to the wrong address. How can that be when it was indeed sent to the address and fax number on their letter? This is my first and last business with this company. I plan to file many complaints and/or lawsuit due to these improper actions. If they are too damn large to find something its sure not my fault. They should never send letters providing addresses and fax numbers that are incorrect. I think it is a way of them making extra money by way of consumer fraud!!! I place some of the blame on the dealership that arranged the finance because they should know a companies reputation. However they have been notified making them aware of these illegal practices. I want to warn everyone to avoid this company at all costs. As well as any dealer that endorses them as a client. And please fight back to prevent more victims in the future.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - banking
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan