Wells Fargo Auto Finance / they are ignoring me

Phone: 1 800 559 3557

I refinanced a car with wells fargo auto finance in 2005, in the contract we (my wife and I) signed they added to the total loan the amount of 2.970.00 dollars saying that BBB and they answered that check had been cached by me, sended me a copy of the check with our endorsments in the back. I know I never cashed the check and of course never got that money, I been trying to contact Dannie L Goodwin, the person from wells fargo auto finance that responded my complain to BBB and that sended me the copy of the check, left more than 25 voice messages and e mails and never got an answer or a call back, I am trying to track that check to find out who got it and cashed it. somebody got the check and the money and I am paying for it, that lady doesn't care for her customers as long as I can see.
maybe, when weel fargo payed the previus loan to GMAC, they sended the total loan amount and also the 2970.00 that I was supposed to get, by the way, never asked for that loan...
all I want to know is what happend to the check, who got the money, why and how and get that money myself and the interests ir generated.
thanks for your help

Comments

• He
      30th of Dec, 2009

Horrible company!!
    The auto finance department claims there is only 12 employees in the department. They are all rude! I have never dealt with any company (especially financial institution) as awful to deal with as this company.
    I helped my 83 year old neighbor sell her car to get out of the 'rip-off' lease deal she had. We sold the car. We went to a Wells Fargo Bank Branch to payoff the loan. The branch could not even get in touch with the auto finance dept. It seems like this part of Wells Fargo is run by people who like to toruture us.
    They lost the title of the car. Would not communicate with the bank that has the new lean against the car. It has been such a mess!!
    PLEASE DO NOT GET A LOAN WITH WELLS FARGO!
    There are other banks that will do you a better service!!