Wells Fargo Auto Finance / they are ignoring me
I refinanced a car with wells fargo auto finance in 2005, in the contract we (my wife and I) signed they added to the total loan the amount of 2.970.00 dollars saying that BBB and they answered that check had been cached by me, sended me a copy of the check with our endorsments in the back. I know I never cashed the check and of course never got that money, I been trying to contact Dannie L Goodwin, the person from wells fargo auto finance that responded my complain to BBB and that sended me the copy of the check, left more than 25 voice messages and e mails and never got an answer or a call back, I am trying to track that check to find out who got it and cashed it. somebody got the check and the money and I am paying for it, that lady doesn't care for her customers as long as I can see.
maybe, when weel fargo payed the previus loan to GMAC, they sended the total loan amount and also the 2970.00 that I was supposed to get, by the way, never asked for that loan...
all I want to know is what happend to the check, who got the money, why and how and get that money myself and the interests ir generated.
thanks for your help
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage