Wells Fargo Auto Finance / poor buisness practices.
I have an auto loan thru Wells Fargo. They have taken money from my bank account, without my permission, which caused late fees. I complain to my bank, fill out the paper work, still waiting to get my money back. They charged me an extra $100 a month for not having insurance, took awhile but was able to prove I had full coverage the entire time, and Geico was able to provide proof of this, as well as proof that they had let WF know I had insurance thru them. Rather than refund the money they scammed from me, they took it from the principle.I have a family to feed they have no right to steal my money then apply it as they seem fit.Now that Iam trying to recoup the $75.00 fee from the bank for WF Illegaly over drawing my account, they put a "other fee" of $74.60 on my latest bill. I am outraged at this, but I don't know what to do. I haven't made my payment yet, not sure if I will, but I hate to ruin my credit and have this over me.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks
- Wells Fargo - safety deposit box - wells fargo stole my property and breached my confidentiality