Wells Fargo Auto Finance / poor buisness practices.

I have an auto loan thru Wells Fargo. They have taken money from my bank account, without my permission, which caused late fees. I complain to my bank, fill out the paper work, still waiting to get my money back. They charged me an extra $100 a month for not having insurance, took awhile but was able to prove I had full coverage the entire time, and Geico was able to provide proof of this, as well as proof that they had let WF know I had insurance thru them. Rather than refund the money they scammed from me, they took it from the principle.I have a family to feed they have no right to steal my money then apply it as they seem fit.Now that Iam trying to recoup the $75.00 fee from the bank for WF Illegaly over drawing my account, they put a "other fee" of $74.60 on my latest bill. I am outraged at this, but I don't know what to do. I haven't made my payment yet, not sure if I will, but I hate to ruin my credit and have this over me.

Comments

• Fe
      24th of Apr, 2009

What can we do to stop these people. They lost a payment for mine for 7 months. I showed them proof that they received and cashed the money order I sent them probably 10 times or more and it still took them forever to credit my payment. Then almost a year to get them to remove the 30 day late from my credit. I asked for a deferment due to an upcoming surgery and they said sure, but you have to call back when you are one day late. I did that and they said no. I told them if I'd known I couldn't defer a payment, I would have made other plans knowing I was going to be out of work for a month. These people lie, steal and deceive. I will NEVER do business with them again after this car is paid off. If it wouldn't stop my chances to finance another vehicle, I'd take the car and park it up their ### and tell them to keep it.