Wellness Watchers MD / refund

I purchased a lip cream with the promise of paying only shipping and when I sent in all correct paperwork then I would receive a $50 rebate check. Well here is what has taken place thus far...I sent in all correct paperwork, rebate form(per the website) back in March, they charged my credit card with that purchase supposedly that is how it works you pay the shipping and the original price($50) and they will reimburse you with a rebate check so basically each transaction equals the other one out, I have been charged another $29.95(which was NEVER part of the deal and which I had to pay for and call and cancel which is what I did) and now they keep saying that all my paperwork was processed for the rebate check on April 3, 2009 and 4-6 weeks I should receive my check...well unless you live under a rock and don't have access to a calendar it has been over 6 weeks and I am still getting the runaround about the check or you should receive it shortly, any day now so on and so on! I WANT MY MONEY! I have also send this on to the FBI(who has a special task for cyber scam, threats etc who were very helpful) and also the Attorney General of Texas.

Comments

22nd of May, 2009

The same thing happened to except that when I got the rebate check and deposited it to my bank it was returned as NSF! I am working with the BBB right now to get the money back. Total scam artists!

28th of Jul, 2009

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.